Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Question...

Dia post me this qns.

What is the most wonderful thing you've done in you life? It took me a whole lot of moments to think in the midst while i was in a brief... I gave a quick reply to be able to woo a girl and get her to accept me. But that was what I could think of shallow as can be off the calf.

What really IS the most wonderful thing that I've really done is to be there for my friends, no matter what time, when, how or where. Be it spending time, going out, meet up, catch up, lending a helping hand or a listening ear or just plan being there even if it's keeping silent paying my company. Even lending money or my possesion or room.

Bottom line is, this are all wonderful to me, coz I treasure my friends. Sometimes it's hard to express how you feel but in such ways it probably makes up for it.

I know at the end of the day it'll all be worthwhile because I know you all will be there for me too. Right? I hope so...

The MOST wonderful thing I've done in my life is to be a friend.

No comments: