Friday, May 30, 2008

The reasons why...

I cannot go church camp... Monday to Friday I'm at work... Sats I'm at NDP....

I'm left with only this much time to spend with you all. You all are really who I have. I don't wan to lose you guys. The gang, mei, dia-lings, hui, kat, babe, thong n teddy.

Less than 6 mths to go. I know it ain't forever but it won't be over that quickly too... Tonight's supper planned was to tell you guys why I was pissed last week. Also to apologise.

Just cudn't understand why we had to go all the way to a place where nearby have also. It's like a monkey on your brain but you just can't shake it off. And it's like being tricked into going there which really really was sooo frustrating.

But it's ok now... Just tat that day I was really really pressed up to my neck that I had to be at 4,5 places at one time. Work, home, friends, gang etc.... The feeling sucks and I'm sorry I wasn't assertive to let you guys know, I just want to spend time with everyone, even if it's for a little while...

I've been selected to go for the overseas posting. Before I can go there are pre-requisites. I must accomplish them so that I can head for this posting. I have to forgo alot of things. I know I should have forgo the posting in the 1st place but believe me. It is better for me to go than to stay.

I have tasks and goals unaccomplished. But if I stay, I would be super miserable. So if I stay I'd be miserable, if I leave I'd also be miserable. What would I do? Weigh them out...

Trust me on my decision. I've given alot of thought that's why I chosed this over staying...

No comments: