Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hahaha... =(

DOTA-ing now...

Just now was a super weird scenario... Fancy giving someone's mum a bouquet of flowers for mothers' day but I've not spent enough time with my own mum. Anywayz her present would be twice as good =P

DOTA-ing with 53ST peeps. It's been awhile since I've joined them. Good for catching up =)
Certain things I said might have offended ppl, but I hope they can take a step back and look. Don't be too fast to defend. What ppl observe and see is what you testify. I don't have a purpose to talk bad about something except to see it improve...
M'sia trip is coming up! Dunno to laugh or cry... Good news for the guys but not so good for me. Booked my Air Tic last night for SUN's flight coz sat I would be NDP-ing. Who knows that NDP for next week is cancelled as a reward for our good work... Haha.. so I'll forfeit the air ticket... Anybody wans to go KL on sunday??? lolx

zzzzzzzz... tired... suppose to complete my assignments tonight... if not i'll die flat on tues...

No comments: