Sunday, May 25, 2008

I just don't get it

Before I post this I've already guessed wad a few of you would think and I'm not about to erase any words here. This is what recipocrates and hope it'll at least knock some sense into some of you...

A place that's cheap, fresh, good environment? Why the same old damn place which ain't cheap, ain't even nice? Even if we want to that kind of place why all the way to that branch? Just because it's far out it's gonna be more worthy it? Less LC issit? Or just fun to disappear and appear again?

Not opened to suggestion den dun ask in the 1st place... Don't tell me it's not really about the place, it's the company that matters. If it's this case any hawker center would be just as good. See wad I'm being puzzled and irritated about?

I seriously treasure my Sundays... I don't have the luxury to spend sats with Boys, or weekdays much even with friends and families. If I wanna spend my Sundays, I wanna spend it with ppl whom appreciate my coy and not just wasting my petrol, time and money.
Ppl who really cared and communicate. Not just joking around, enjoying ... I seriously am disappointed. I don't feel that my presence makes much difference, I'm just there to service those without transport... A person has his limits and I hope you guys can back off for the moment.

Next time I hope you all think before you speak. Don't pretend to even be opened to suggestion if u're not. If there is a next time...

Seriously tired of theses...... It ain't the place, it's the company... I just want it to be worthwhile... My numbers are up... Won't be long til it ain't like this anymore....

No comments: