Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Late nights are killing me...

I sometimes just wished I was a character in one of those RPG fantasy games... That way I practically can live my life and whoosh it away. Glamore and glory, always the lead...

Sad to say it ain't like this... I thank God for that too... If I were my own king of my throne, I wonder what would be my life now... Hopefully far from what I am now...

Coz no matter how ruin, lonely, angry, frustrated, confused, dejected, sick and tired I am feeling now, God has everything in control... I know I ruined dinner, but my day week was ruined..

I love Super Trooper by Abba. It really speaks of how life can be. If you wan it to be glamourous, don't regret the stuff you foresake and leave behind... What you sow is what you reap.

People choose what they wan to be, I cannot change them. God made everyone different and I shld be wise enough to accept them. Why do You put numbers to my days?? I can't bear to count down and leave the ones I love.

No comments: