Sunday, July 22, 2007

A well deserved break!

Sorry for not updating =( So here's the scope.

My week started with a bang, gone thru it with bangs and ends in a big bang!


Bintan was wild! Very fun and enjoyable, but kinda disappointed with Day 2 because of weather. Nevertheless I guess we can't stop ourselves from having fun =)


Here are the photos from Bintan!



Click!


So that was bintan with the gang, the rest of the week was rushing and business! I've been arrowed a rather powerful secondary appointment! I think it's a double edge sword but I hope I'm one the right edge... Hmm...

Aniways... Last night was a super wild night. Had a 5km run at Upper Seletar Reservoir, guess wad, the refreshments were superb! The richest and thickest DURIAN puffs! Stright from the fridges! Cold and oh-so-marvelous! Yum! The Tuna sandwiches were wonderful as well. Of coz the highlights were the fruits, after a thirsty and sweaty run, all of us sought after the fruits.

Strawberries, mangoes, the grapes were great! Not forgetting my favourite pineapple! Yum!

From there we went back to base for the Annual Promotion Gala at the mess. Once again, free flow sashimi, drinks and lots of food! Laksa, oyster omelette, kong bak pau and sushi! The softshell crab sushi were wonderful! The highlight? D24 DURIANS!!!!

My gosh!, the 5 km run was a waste! lolx. Imagine baskets and baskets of D24s! Karaoke lounge, billards, darts & table soccer. We really had 1 wild night.

Anyways, I learnt that durian and beer CANNOT be mixed and I learnt it the hard way...
All you need is 1 sip and poof! Merlion!

Now I'm suffering from food poisoning... ugh............ But I guess I deserved it? For having so much fun! Haha... Do pray for me =x

No comments: