Monday, July 09, 2007

Irresponsible...

Guess my actions on sat and sun were irresponsible...

But I guess I can't help it. Just too emotional. I needed to break away and keep to myself.

Sorry guys. I'm just going thru though times... You can look at me as weak or useless. I don't really care.

Wanted to wake up early to clear my room of all the stuff...
Just couldn't, lao po's in hospital and I don't feel like doin anything...
The gals needed transport early.. Met them and so my day started...
Do not book Pit 18... Inaccessible... But if u're looking for a nice spacy quiet spot, it'll do...

So nice to re-live the old memories, when we look baq, it's so fast... It's been a whole yr since we've graduated... All of us with jobs, uni and NS. We're grown ups now... Full fledge...

Life's nt an art without an eraser... It's a film, you can't rewind and it won't stay still.

Being the only guy there kinda freaks me out... Not that I dun trust u gals, just tat I dun trust myself... Dead beat's the word...

Mad rushes to Mac n toilets on bikes were funni...

The night's quiet... Felt so snugged... Only thing's we're all sticky n smelly... Haha...

Delifrance's buffet breakfast isn't bad! Value for money =) Transformers really can be watched the 2nd time. Great show =)

Hey rubz! Cute n innocent! Hard to find =)

No comments: