Friday, July 13, 2007

Graduation!

Today was an eventful day.

Instead of heading to SBAB to work, I took a drive down memory lane =)
But an abrupt traffic jam spoiled my day early in the morning... a 5 car pile up! My gosh...

Made me late for my graduation in AFS! Thank goodness I ran into the contingent in time and promptly took over as class I/C.

The rehearsals were so tedious and repetitive... So boring.. But it beats doin rubbish job back in flight.

Tea breaks were especially sweet when it's been so long since we've come 2gether as a class.
Our lunch was also rather fun. Catching up and sharing with each other how tough each other's work are.

Finally we're awarded our Brevets. Off we go as Air Logisticians =) Off we go for light snacks. Off we went to Jack's place for our class dinner. Thks ssg Saw for the treat. We owe u =)
Off we go to DOTA!!! haha! So long since we've played 2gether! Love it. The scolding of each other, the stupid clicks we made, the silly and all the fun reactions we had. =)

I'll miss 53rd ST EA. The best class ever =)

No comments: