Monday, July 02, 2007

Don't even mention...

Why you'd had to yell?

So it's ok others do it and not ok for me to do it?

You're jealous? I think I should be the one.... Think it's time. Don't you? I stopped crossing your path so please keep off mine...

Thanks for making me look bad. It's easier for me to let ---------- go this way. Wish you the best of luck. U're gonna need it
.

You betcha... I got burnt...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to work at Republic Poly today... Supposed to report at 1pm but my colleague was down with high fever... Had to replace him for fatigue duty...

So reached there at around 11pm. They've done everything! So i was just in time for lunch. After that I was appointed camera man by my flight. Anywayz, the event was rather fruitful, I could express my views to such high command. Happy that at least they seek to find out what we feel.

My boss made a fool of himself once again... No wonder everyone calls him the penguin... Looks like the villian... His brain's probably the size of his eyeballs as well... Such an idiot.

Lobster buffet for dinner. Pretty ladies serving free flow of wine and beer. Think it was a great night. Once everyone got their souveniers they just left.

Leaving us doing fatigue duty behind. Now I know why it's called fatigue duty... I stretched my shoulder... Thank you very much... Now it's in such great pain.

Time to wash up and go to slp...

Hate is my buzz word this whole week..........................
Don't cross my path or I'll bring you down... I warned.

No comments: