Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In health n in sickness... Til death do us part...

Lao po's health not so good recently...

Ever since she's baq from hospital... I guess this sunday we're going down again... I'm giving the doc 1 last chance before I look for someone else...

The bills are getting more n more expensive... Feel so stressed...
Really frustrating lately...

Finally I've been going home earlier. 2 nights of "TVwitParents" really helped...
Work's starting to even out. I've been offered to go on course that nobody else went =) Think it's a break thru. Finally I'm out of the shell!

Mum wants me out of my room... The living room's gonna be my new room after I come baq from bintan... Another change I have to adapt to.

Work today was relaxing... Ended the day with a run with high up boss. Wow, I think to physically step out of office and do something else + expressing views and getting qns answered are really relieving. Especially when our concerns are really taken into considerations.

"How come we are not promoted since we're here for 1 mths+ ?"
"Issit? U're suppose to? Heard from who?"
"AFS told us that after we pass IPPT n finish our course we would immed."
"Ok, wait ar. Call S1 and ask him what's happening. I want him to be at the basketball court in 20mins time." Talking to a CPT.

No comments: