Monday, July 02, 2007

I should just shut up eh?

Next time I'll just shut up and not do anything at all.... Not even something that's nice...

Suddenly I hate everything and everyone... All that's around me.. I don't know why... Maybe it's high time you all go figure. I'm comtemplating whether to even blog it down... But guess not, I should just shut up huh...

Maybe it's the reason why a certain somebody left?

Noticed my restrained? Suddenly it's all wrong to be emotional and be myself? Suddenly it's wrong to give advice? Well fine...

I didn't wanted to go... I really didn't... But it didn't matter coz in the end I did went... It's nt like I lied... I just dun wanna ruin things... It's not me... Just not me... I don't wanna lie...

Now I rather be invisible.. Guess u all won't be hearing anything anymore...

Hoped you 2 enjoyed ur bdaes. Remember the pain ur mums bored on this very day. U owe them at least a "Thank You".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was such a weird day...

Was suppose to go deco Liwen's hse for her surprise.. Well guess wad? End up nobody confirmed with me anything... Called but nobody picked up... GRRR! Alright den, at least I found my passport using the LITTLE free time I had. Went to ICA to get them chopped..

Wanted to go help after that but was told that everything was done... Oh well... bought lunch for the Boys... Rushed to work.

Work sux... I'm a technician, why the hell am I suppose to go house to house and tell ppl that their potted plants and bamboo holder are hazards for mosquito breeding??? This is absurd!

Finished and rushed down to velle's place. Bla bla bla... I hope I didn't ruin anything...

After that we had pizza for dinner... Watched Singapore VS. Australia. Nice match, expected outcome...

Guess wad? After everything, we forgottened to cut the cake! And I had cake craving that evening! Ack!

Heard from kwo that girls mind who they recieve flowers from... How weird... Really...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday.

After work, went home to get ready for Transformers. The bloody queue from behind the junction til the carpark!!! UGRH!!!I was in amk since 7:30pm... I reached the cinema just in time @ 8:20!!! Imagine the jam! Didn't parked elsewhere becoz it was pouring like crazy, everyone had the same thinking I guess...

Anywayz the show was great! Brought back the childhood days =)
Where I can be as emotional I want. To cry or throw a tantrum.

Autobots! Roll on!!!
Deceptorcons! Attack!!!

I remember this 2 classic lines =) Optimus Prime & Megatron! Gogogo!

No comments: