Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Invisible

This few days been feeling so invisible...

Though there's some involvement in certain things but... Well... Forget it.
Been looking for somewhere to pour out all the frustrations... Din't wanna put it down here at 1st but guess there's no place to throw all this bad things away...
Everyone's too busy to listen to me whine... So if u're here, just ignore this post if u can...

Church's nt gonna be the same. I still rmb the times when there weren't so many of us young ones. Just me I think... The peeps will always be so happy and cheery, almost those kind of hugswhenwemeet situation. Nowadays even a goodmorning's so hard to come by... Well, 2 hands to clap... Guilty of it too.

Miss all those smiles and howareyous. Miss the attention given. Maybe tat time there's only me? But then again where's all the after service lunches? Is it really becoz of smb shop closed down? Dun think so... There's sun plaza now right? zzz

Issit really that the devil's so strong that we're divided and conquered? I want it the way before... why is my church turning into a zombified typical circular-typed organization? Where's all the human touch? I don't know what can I do to help except praying... Help us Lord...

It's nt tat e situation now's nt good. I still love going out wit e gang to eat, hang out and have fun. But it's so different, just different... I love the gang, the people. But I guess ppl change thruout e yrs?

Notice a certain characters in our church's nt ard? Does someone bespectacled, quiet and usually ignored seems to be nt ard anymore? Anybody cared or asked? Guess nt. Thank God it's bcoz he's in another church...

Life at work seems so duh... Ppl seems to think that jnrs are dumb and nid guidiance for EVERY single thing...
Suddenly working seems really really meaningless... The amt of things that we need to cover up for audit... Really atrocious... Can't elaborate...

Laopo's on her recovery stage now. Doc says she's all ok to go. Still some adjusting to get used to. This fri or sat or maybe sun gonna bring her to see doc again. There goes my time for myself again... But it's for my dear... haiz....

some ppl just nv think abt how others feel... u think u're the only 1? just bcoz everyone's on ur side doesn't mean u can do what u wanna do... some kind of big shot u are... just great man... dun even know why I fought so hard for things just to be on par.... only to know that i'm invisible...

GRRR...

Invisible at home... maybe nt totally. Wanna thank God for my family too. The support they have for me and laopo... At least not so bothered abt my in & outs. Guess they've adjusted to my lifestyle... Or maybe they think it's bo bian... Wish to get baptised soon... Dunno if I'm ready or nt. I wan their full blessings b4 I can at least feel a littel ready... but been so invisible... how? how to give them that assurance? how?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel invisible too, I feel for you.