Monday, June 25, 2007

It was a sad day

Well, sending someone off's nv easy... Especialli someone so dear.

I realli found it hard to say out what I feel.. But I guess somethings have to be said. Especially when u see Beng up there in tears... Made me felt so sad too...

Ms Joyann, we'll miss you alot. Do take care.

Thank you for ur teachings, thank you for helping me speak to my parents. If not really I don't know how to tell them. Sorry for disappointing you at times. That time when I was 2gether with her. Sorry for breaking your heart. I feel so bad.

You will always be out beloved princess.

Hey, I promised you a surprise, so don worry yea?

爱一个人不需要拥有她,可是拥有一个人需要去爱她。

I couldn't take leave... UGH!!!!!!!! Hate it... Today was audit for the flight... Everyone's fighting a war... So tiring.. zzzz

No comments: