Sunday, June 17, 2007

What a day!

Thank God for today!

Lovely and early. Woke up automatically around 8am.

Cleared my walldrobe and did some house keeping =) Long dued. lolx...

Headed to IMM to get the stuff for BBQ, I really miss my car... ='( Got lots and lots of stuff... ppl stared at me think I must be stocking up for winter. whahaha.

Bought Epic movie... The trailer at Laserflair cracked me up! Gonna watch it later. Seems fun.

Collect the otah and satay, drop by to visit my car... Oww... my heart aches... alot. a whole lot. Gotta change the whole engine... =( It wouldn't be the same anymore... Let's just hope it'll be better...

Headed to mr alan's mum's place. Got the bee hoon and headed straight down to White Sands... Bought some fish balls... Thank God there's a pasar malam there!!! If not there'll be no styrlform box to put ice and drinks.

Saw ponies and horses!!! Sooooooooooo cute. Ok, this time it's cuter den xiao bai & xiao hei. I wanna bring one home! Von says that they'll die if I bring them home =( I wanna get one to rear! Feed dem and ride them! so cool =)

I had a hard time transporting the BBQ items alone... I really felt helpless at that point. I only can look up and ask God to help me... All of you were in Ubin and nobody could help... At the end I really felt unappreciated. Nobody realised how difficult it was to buy the pits, food, transport them... Felt really taken for granted... But realised too that all of you were pretty much caught up in the camp and tired. wells.... Do it for God and do it well!

hmmm...

think u gotta speak up, tell them how you feel. u gotta be firm and understand what's ur priority girl! don't feel tat everything has to be you. if you can do it why others can't???

guess you really felt a little regret eh? well, at least we're toking again... i... just... haiz.. think u better be content...

hey... days without u seems to go pass so slowly... really miss you... u have no idea...

No comments: