Friday, June 15, 2007

Wad a "suay" day...

14th june 2007
I woke up late... Was worrying into the night abt the delivery of what seemed so important...

Guess God forbids it.

My car broke down... I can't drive it. Thank God though that I was allowed to drive my dad's car.


Late for work, thirsty, rushing here and there... Drank alot of water. When for IPPT just to try for Silver. Didn't matter if I didn't get it but just aim for silver.

Guess what? The route was really cooling and easy to run. Instead of rounds just run straight, get a card and come back. I was really confident. It looked short and fairly easy. Guess where's the place? Just along Woodlands Ave 12... The place where I used to jog...

1600m into the course, too much water and the pain kicks in... I saw the pilot standing there and he was out of range... Everyone's complaining that he stood too far from the actual point. Ugh... demoralized I just walked to the finish line... My disappointing timing was 13:19...

Got back to flight, my dad's car was almost wheel-clamped. nobody knew whose car was it and it was a security risk. Opened my locker and found out my undies were in MY car... By the time now shld be in the garage...

At least you recieved it... But it seemed like it didn't mattered to u.. hmmm...

Stomach pain throughout the day... in and out of toilet... they tot i'm slacking... sadded...
Went back to garage to check things out... Everything's good. But still can't find the problem... Until today...

The oil filter was clogged...


"In most cars, oil is sucked out of the oil pan by the oil pump, run through the oil filter to remove any grit, and then squirted under high pressure onto bearings and the cylinder walls." http://howstuffworks.com/

The pistons, cylinders walls and bearings were not lubricated and they were damn hot due to friction...

Hot metal are soft... Just like warm butter... Agains the constant rubbing and corroding, the engine finally gave way... Sob... To see my car being towed away... You can say I was close to tears... It felt as if someone in my family had an heart attack...

Sadded... Really sadded... I won't be able to be with xiao hei and xiao bai for a few days, maybe weeks... =( Gonna be prepared to pay for a "new" old engine... That's gotta be expensive... =(

No comments: