Saturday, June 23, 2007

What is it...?

Remember the world? It's a dark dark dark place...

Remember how we used to tell each other how dark the world is? How ppl are so corrupted? Yea... I'm sure everyone agrees.

Didn't get to go parade today... Working on weekend really sux... Next week's gonna be worse... I'm trying to take leave on this coming weds. Also for the 13th - 16th as well.

Thurs I went to the National Stadium to see it 1 last time before it's gonna be gone. Went thru the tour. Wished I had become an athelete... Din't noe tat Sg's sports standard was that high.

During the tour I kept thinking of my wife... So sad. The things she has to go thru... The pain...
Wonder why God has to let her go thru a heart transplant at such a young age? God! She's only 16ys old... haiz...

Went on monday to visit her, doc say already found a doner. Just couldn't take it when I see her lying there motionless... Wed go thru op, thurs go thru therapy treatment... Gonna see how.

After the stadium visit, went to PLAB for FAFA training. The most amazing thing happened. There was no confirmed booking! Very surprised and angered... Grr... wasted trip and petrol...

Nvm... Booked it again... This time confirmed it. Wasted trip

Went to visit my wife... My gosh! She's in a mess... Though she's moving now but her haggard look... Oww... Her body all looking frail and weak. Well, at least the op was a success. She can be discharged!!! So happy. I literally ran to her without stopping. Guess she's happy to see me too =)

Gonna bring her to service tml. =)

Today had a really bad day... woke up, went to WORK... yes... WORK... OC bought us breakfast. But no point. Told us try to finish by 1pm but heck... Guess what time I came out? 7:30pm... So sad not able to attend parade... Ugh... Sadded... But it's great to see every single available pair of hands working hard in the flight.

It reallies pushes me to work harder for the flight. Hmm... Jia you AWF!
Saw this really wonderful tagline.
Got wings will fly, got guts will try~ Yea, it's so me =)

No comments: