Sunday, June 10, 2007

OT = Own Time?

Wow... have been doing OT for the pass week.
Finally when I thought I could take a break, I took a nose dive and exhausted myself.

Well, actually for a good cause. It's been sooooooooo long overdued that we had BBQ. I'm glad we had it. Especially together with SQ.

It was fun to talk about the pass, have a little walk down memery lane. Funny how things we've done in the pass would seem so silly yet we stood so strong for it. Was reminded what kind of life I led in the pass when Sher mentioned that I was fighting in school... Thank God! Thing's so different now... Really missed those days.

Got new specs, love em. Really light and comfortable.
Got new phone. Really really love it! GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth and wadever not. Really sweet =) Check it out!
http://www.eten.com.sg/main/showsection.asp?SectionID=74&ParentID=73

No comments: