Tuesday, August 07, 2007

zzzz

0507080700891763

So the past week was terrible...

Living in the living room without walls and doors... No privacy and everything you do would be subjected and exposed to the neighbors' views...

Just this morning I was rudely woken up by my mum as my neighbor needed help to troubleshoot the router... For God's sake it's 9am and I'm on night shift!!!

Anyways, the past week was rather rest and relaxed. In a terrible manner.

Mon to wed was mad rush to complete my Immediate boss' agenda. Senseless because in the end my superior had to redo everything no matter how right I did it. Wed celebrated Dad's bdae. Crystal Jade kitchen sux...

Thurs was on course. It's 1st Aid stage 1 n 2 with a little Heartsavers'. Kind of duh... End up dozing off... Anyways, it's a good thing not to be back in flight to face all the penguins =p Lunch outside, went home for a while, went baq to course.

Cell dinner. Haiz... Ms Joyann! I'll miss you alot. Thanks for all your teachings. Sorry for all the disappointments. Thank God that He sent you to us. I think we really learnt alot from you. I felt really sad that I had to leave early for worship rehearsal. Nevertheless, wish you the best for the future ahead.

Worship rehearsal was almost a vomit blood session. But guess it's for a good cause. We're learning about each other. Think I don't mind vomitting blood a few more time, really have to be patient next time.

Friday was a super wakeuplateandgobackearly day. Course was nothing, I think I'm the only one who scored full marks. Other than my partner coz I was with him...

Went to town walk ard. I tot we were gonna go Sim Lim. End up went to Cine... my gosh... wasted my time! Nvm... Went to beach road market for dinner. The belgium Choc Waffles were great! Scoupolous Flavoured Ice-Cream's great!!!! Love it! I MUST go back for more next time.

FOP 07 was far better than 2005. Songs were actualli singable as in made sense and clear. The message was wonderful!. Encouraged. To be a cheerful Christian.

Sat's inter-coy games brought me to a new experience. It's so entagonizing to see the ball roll pass you and not being able to play... Refereeing on the other hand gave me a view on how tough it is to be fair. How hard it is to love ppl when they are rotten. I thank God for being God.

GSM, dinner at home.

Sunday worship, went to sakae @ SP. Nice food, bad layout... Went to Holland for slacking ard. I seriously think they nid to add a new air con there... Dinner @ Essential&Brew was rather nice. Food's good. Ambience was perfect for bdaes. Happi bdae Beng!

Com Shield. Man Utd won. That means they wont get the title this yr! lolx. 2 horse race btw Arsenal & Chealesa. Adebayor injured, no Henry. Inexperience ppl... How? My gosh..

Simpsons alone tml. Everyone watched already... sadded... lolx

No comments: