Monday, August 13, 2007

Long Weekend!

Yay. I love long weekends!

Thank God for national day! Yay, instead of stand by it became a stand down =)

So, on wed we worked half a day, tat's kinda sian actualli coz we ALL had to come in in the morning. Which means that's the end of my night shift week =(

Went to crab shack, to pool fusion. Kinda cool to hang out and spend time like that.

Happy bdae Singapore!, Happy bdae Jacky too =) Ikea to get some furniture and dinner too.

Fri was WOW! Yea, it's been a whole long while since we've met up and go crazy. Went to Target, kinda nice place to chill out. Went K after tat. oww... my throat.

Parade was kinda alright. I was hopingfor an answer. Don't really know if I can take plt 23. It'll be a challenge. I still wanna play, I don't know if I can be that role model Boys look up to...

Prayer meeting n new Cell discussions. Things seems to be only going upwards from here. I guess certain changes are good. =)

Service, lunch. More K! Hahaha, really this time it hurts. You'd never know how much fun and laughs we can have just in CWP itself. I guess it doesn't matter if there's nt much shops. Guess it's the ppl who make your day great! Thank God for a beautiful weekend =)

Watched Bourne Ultimatum. Not bad. Still it can be a bore sometimes. Bad ending too... I think I might miss watching the play... Maybe I'll wait for swan lake to come =p

No comments: