Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thee hate thy who steal...

For the record...

Samba Steakhouse @ Katong Village. 86 East Coast Road.

&

Crab Shack @ Shenton Way as well as Upper Thomson.
____________________________________________

Anywayz, The week's great! Just didn't expect to work 2 nights and 1 morning and poof! We're into a long weekend!

Fingers crossed for Friday's stand down. It has to be a stand down man... Pls no SMSes from any SBAB ppl!

Came back from Crab Shack at Shenton way. WAHHH... You'll never imagine who can run a restaurant so nice. With another branch @ Upper thomson too! My gosh. I think I'm on the right track!!! Just a few more years and the right ppl.

The Ham & Cheese Baked rice were marvellous! So were the calamari rings, soft shell crab and pizza! Price was definitely way below expectations, of coz not taking the friendship discount into considerations.

Von, this IS a great place to chill man. Will bring u guys there if I got a chance. =)

Simpsons alone @ SP was farnie! Imagine the whole cinema to myself! The person who had to deliver the nachos to me couldn't find me. It was hilarious! "Hello! Here!!!"

Spider Pig! Spider Pig! LOL!

No comments: