Friday, August 24, 2007

Long Long time!

Finally baq to post my blog!

Hmm, some photos to show =)



Been "Suppering" with the gals, going to Target more and more frequent. Now I think i'm very "gian" to join the game =) See if 1 day can go down to do my scores =)

Also been frequenting Holland for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Night shift's been weird, coz I go there and spend alot of time doin waiting... Had to find things to do... ugh... If onli there's an internet comp... hmmmm....!

Think I'm getting into the good books of my bosses, =) I sense something good is coming my way, hope my gut feeling is right =)

Sunday I will miss service coz I'm forced to go the Army Half Marathon... =( Pray that I do not hurt myself... It's 12km, I could do 12 x 4oom, but nv tried to do 12km before!

Anyways, my Xbox360 is fixed! I mean they gave me a new one! WOOT! Guess wad? They even gave me a 1 month GOLD memberhship prepaid card! Wow... I'm lovin it! heeeez.

My bro bought a new game =) Gonna go play now! Yea! =)

No comments: