Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another 1st...

Today I got my 1st Booking for Speeding... UGH...

There goes $170 & 8 demerit points... Sadded x 1000000.

Ok la, I deserved it coz I really did speed. But who else there did not? Just so I guess I'm the last car so they stopped my =(

Anywayz, the 1000000 x sadded can't dampen our mood.

Went to Essential Brew for dinner, or rather supper. Will post the pics some other time.
Went to West Coast Park to "hang out". Guess who I saw!

Dzul Fazly & Fat Ben! whahah. How coincidental! Gonna meet u guys on 30th yea! 1E2 rox!

Anyway, hanging out turned out to be realli painful, especially my hands... they're now swollen n red from all the rope burns! UGH! hahahah. Nvm, guess they'll go away. Cell picnic tml. hmmm. Army Half Marathon... UGH....

$170... =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shit shit shit!!..it was really such an uneventful moment!!!..freaking bummer..was so exhilarated until then..Sid was questioning whether the guys were those headless ghosts!!..haha..possible..what e hell were they doing posting at e cemetery??..my friend said that its because there used to be illegal racing there..thats why..heh..sorry for your loss..HAH!!..so condolence-y!!..ERRK!

roobz