Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today...

Work today was kinda duh.

Went to work earlier than usual, didn't do much... Had an important oral exam. More like an interview so that I can finally be qualified as an independantly authorised senior technician.

Sorry Von, not that I don't wish to tell you what I'll be doing in that country. I very much want to. It's just that it's really restricted. No like you're a terrorist or whatever, just that it's in a publically sensitive place we're in. Hope you understand, I didn't meant to be rude or lame. I was serious.

Well, dinner was swell. Had our usual dose of laughter and I must say, ratty time. How great imaginations we all have, maybe we got them from watching too much cartoons. Explosion! That was kinda extreme and super laughable man.

I admit I was really chased by 2 rats. I was a short and tiny kid! Whatdya expect from a kid??? The quickest possible way out of the corridor was to the door! I remember they followed thru and I climbed up a shelf where they whizzed under and disappeared. The 1st animal chase I encountered! At least that was not so scary being chased by a dog. Same age, same location... Different animal, taller than me, bigger than me... I saw, I ran and it chased and ran passed me... I tot I was dead.... Now THAT is scary! Either I was an animal attraction or just nice both times they were being chased as well...

Funny how at this stage majority of us are leaving the country... Life's really a quick flick.

No comments: