Monday, January 21, 2008

Hmmm.

Went to M'sia, walked round CS again. I'm getting bored of that place already. Brought the rest to Danga Bay. Check it out! -> click here!

I for some reason love the place. It's some place which reminds me of Ocean park of HK. Of course everytime I go din really have the chance to play the games and water sports, but I hope I someday will. The place's pretty huge.

Somehow I think the guys aren't that impress with the place. But I guess it's my sweet spot to hang out if I could choose.

Watch Cloverfield. Totally sucks.... 2008 ain't a good movie year... How come such a nice trailer can end up with such a freaking lousy show? Packaging... yucks.

I finally finished one of the projects. Not that kind of projects that QS has. Major work projects. It's finally done. But it'll haunt me again.... I am very sure of that. Day off tml, hang out anyone?

Went to Vivo looking out for some winter wear, shanghai's gonna be soooo cold. The weather man says so -> click here!

So ex are the winter wears... So ugly are they too.... eewww. haha. I guess I'll wear my dirty addidas... Mr. Tay got a discount for the BK. Thank God it's before CNY. I hope it's gonna be fun!

27 Dresses was fabulous. Considering this year ain't a good movie year. Now I dun even feel like watching Jumper. The Gang's starting a scorecard for all. Lemme recall... I have about 100pts, QS have 200, Beng has about 50? 2 for Sher and if I'm not wrong 0 for velle? It's hilarious.

Thinking of leaving... I dunno how to approach... It's for a good reason, I'll be back, it's good for me and the coy. I know it is... I'll miss everyone... Really...

No comments: