Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I changed History

We're still under colonial rule... The japs came in trying to invade us!

It was raining and there was a thunderstorm outside... Out of nowhere I pulled out an M16. Ammo was limited and we off all the lights. Soldiers in the pass were pretty dumb. They'd just followed their commanders where ever they lead.

Trying to save ammo, I broke my gas pipe of the rifle. So it's now single shot no matter which mode I choose. No disadvantage though, the Japs were using mark 4 or mark 5s. I don't have to reload every 5 or 6 rounds.

Weird thing was everyone was there. Except the NS ppl. I was the only one trained to use it. Sher, dressed in her cheongsum was spying at the windows for yellow patches. Theses were troops of the Japs. Von and sham was gathering the rest of the gang hushing them as the siren hailed. Foots steps marching pass our building. Sham's dad was there. Directing and telling everyone what to do.

My job was naturally simple. Hit and run. Somehow M16s in the pass have an incredibly inaccurate range. 3 headshots can miss like crazy. General "Sham" tried negotiating with the Japs' commander, a distraction while I take my aim. Somehow my shots were all silenced as if coming out from a silencer.

At least I get to take out 2 of the most important personnel. The troops were all confused and were scattered everywhere. Beng led everyone to run for safety. I was left stranded in the building. General Sham was held back by 2 huge sumos which I frantically tried to shoot at...

The Brits arrived. Japs were overthrown. The gang migrated to hong kong and I was left in Sg. Both still under colonial ruling.

What a dream. hahas.

Saw Connie Talbot and Briaca Ryan from BGT & AGT. Our xiao yuan Superstar became a super sub-standard comedy compared to them. Amazed is the word...

Alvin and the Chipmunks were pretty ok. Nothing much fantastic. I prefered Enchanted. LOL

No comments: