Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Josh & Joey's

3am den get to slp.... Kaoz... haha... Really got panda eyes.

Reach work early too. But still later than Encik. I think they have some kind of problems at home that they NEED to wake up super early and reach work SUPER early. If not they never go home at all... haha

Work duh. Finish some projects. Hand up tml. I hope I'm free by tml. Tml will be another free and easy day! I'd probably be super free and finish work before 4pm.

Today went to JJ wit Eileen. WOW!!! You would nv expect how it turned out to be! I mean really, from a neighbourhood restaurant to a poshy eatery. But things are still not working out. Maybe because of the initial start up that's tough.

Food's still the same, some new stuff, used to be our specials.
Place is really really really nicely done up. Nth needs to be changed. Maybe the ceiling but that can't be helped.

I miss working @ JJ. I think that's a Job I enjoyed super alot. Although the new place is very nice and everything's "oh so familliar". I still miss going to work at the woodgrove outlet. The cycling there, serving customers over lousy dining furnitures, slacking in the kitchen area, playing with the computer, snacking on bits of food in the trays and many many fun moments.

Really missed those days... Eileen too... I'm sure kwo and dreamerz as well maybe JC even? hahs.

Ok, not enuff slp... Panda x 1 million... adios~

No comments: