Sunday, January 06, 2008

Beneath that facade...

Am not happy... Never was...

I don't know why. Been very emo these days. Got alot of things on my mind. Feels like I'm gonna blow soon.

Work's been hell... I love my work, I hate who I work for. Irony. If there's ever a such thing as crime to be over passionate for work, please lock me in.

I got a letter for you, it speaks of great importance. I don't know or rather don't dare to pass it to you. I fear. Just fear. I got a letter for you with your name on it. Please read it... I don't dare to let you have it. But it's what I want to tell you... It's all in there... I've got a letter for you...

Emo aside... Hanging out with the gang's been super hilarious recently. The contagious laughter is comparable to Lemon's meal times. Guess we're gonna have a new line to use next time - nobody cares about my feelings!

Laughter aside... Been learning how to contain my anger... Sometimes some ppl just can't get stuff into their heads or just being plain petty/stingy/selfish. Pardon me if I ever raise my voice, I'm going thru alot in my brain, heart and soul.

Recruitment's nearing. I'm also tasked to do 1st Parade. I've got concurrently 3 work projects going on. Oh God! HELP!!!

I see the wave coming... Just that I'm stucked to the ground... I can't turn around... Only wait for it to consume me............. ... ... ...

No comments: