Saturday, January 12, 2008

I can sleep well tonight.

The letter can be shredded. I don't need it anymore. It feels great. I'm at peace again.

"Sometimes some things happen without reason, i learnt that the hard way, but ultimately when u reflect back u will see you will grow from it."

Just commit everything to God.

Recruitment was swell. I loved the booth. The stage area was perfect. The booth was sweet. The Photos were magnificent. Our outdoor adventure display were awesome. Among all the booths I dare say we had the most and best to show.

Certainly we needed a whole lot of work, a whole lot of co-ordination and created a whole lot of mess for the logistics. But in the end. It's all worthed it.

The Boys enjoyed themselves. I can see it in their smiles. It's very recharging. That really makes my engine want to run. But I know I can't it's very sad. The engine's running but the chassis is not around...

1st Parade went well. 17 Boys came and had fun. I hoped the gals also had fun and will invite more to come. Our target is still 30. We will be praying hard for the next 13 Boys to come. 1 Person bring one 1 fren will be good enough. 2 person in the same class jio 1 fren will be also good. Put BB your 1st Choice!

I can slp well tonight. I really and finally can. Theses words cannot express how much I feel. I just really really can.

I wanna watch Cloverfield. Anyone?

No comments: