Saturday, February 21, 2009

Living a lie...

Today I was woken up...

It's been quite a long long time... I guess after this post, there'll be alot of changes...

Keep on doing what you are doing... I ain't gonna head on...

I work damn hard.... way too hard... I'm not saying I want it back but I just realised... from $5k to -$5k... wth.... YOU BETTER NOT RETURN...

The only thing I wanna see is smiles. That is what matters most.

Thanks for bringing me to Geylang Dim Sum! Another new discovery!
Eileen n Thong! Old Town is GREAT eh? too bad my mum n dad dunno how to appreciate the laksa, guess they are like me, like the curry noodle. Actually the chicken hor fun is good too...

I need to go K... Hui! where are you man! you missed my bdae and missed that day we suppose to meet!!!

Even if I'm living a lie... what do I lose? worldly things? let it be... but my time... I can never get it back....

Nelson, to be serious... u need to stop gambling... u are not the only one who need money man... even though it's worldly things... I still need money... give it up...

Smiles everyone! It'll be great!

No comments: