Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank you~

Thanks ah Ling for planning the picnic!

Although din't get to play in the sand or get wet due to the extremely hot weather but we still had our laughs =)

Thanks for the cake, the gifts and this is the 4th Nike i got this year...

Erm, for the record, I'm a Puma fan... lol. But i love them all, as long as it's from you guys.

Thanks for the well wishes. Indeed it's a HAPPY birthday. Though I couldn't carry out my Plan A, B or C but all of you were there today. SOOO i'm pretty glad =D

WINSON! Thanks for 2 shares of the gifts. You really shouldn't have.

Thank you Eileen for your NUTELLA tong luo sao!! Haha. so innovative. Pretty cool =)

Thank you Shannon for remembering, it's not I never invite but u know that u're in far far away. Hehe. We still miss you here ok!

Thanks Suki for your well wishes too. Meet up next week!

I didn't intend to celebrate my 21st + 1 + 1 this year. =X But I'm glad I have you people making it fun for me. I love the card "Age is all in the Mind, the trick is to stop it from creeping down into your body" WHAHAHAA.

Thank you Jesus for friends like theses!

No comments: