Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dunno why, but thank you... While I still have time to blog =P

I love you Ms Sherine! You really really are Judah cell's mummy =)

Thank you for everything, for being in our lives. Thank you for today's lesson & expensive lunch, a reminder and a very useful session. I'm very grateful and am very sure the rest of plt 14 are as well. Thank you for the verse Hebrew 13:4.

"Marriage should be honoured by all, and the marraige bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and the sexual immoral."

I'll wear it where ever I go...



Thank you Mr. Martin! Our youth deacon =)

Thank you Gliderz. From Youth Fellowship til now Gliderz, I've seen this youth ministry grow. It has come quite some way and we've accomplished quite some milestones. I still believe we can grow stronger, lots of areas yet to be explored. Let's soar higher together!

Thank you for the Cross!



Thank you BB13th!

From gangster boy to Christian working adult. You've been in my life for so long and changed me into what I am. I'm forever grateful, to God for this wonderful ministry.

Thank you Nick, Mr. Alan, Mr. Fu, Mr. Alan Tong, Mr. Eugene, Mr. David Teo, Mr. David Liew, Mr. Gabriel, Mr. Jeffrey, Mr. Robin, Mr. Tay and Mr. Jonathan. Without you guys, I won't be what I am today.

I'll be back. Definitely.



Thank you Mr. Tay!

For the wonderful lunch. Thank you for being an officer, mentor and friend.



Thank you friends for putting up with my nonsense. For being my friends.
For being my brothers.
For being my sisters.
Being my teachers and/or learn things from me.
For playing with me, accompanying me and laughing with me.
For sharing with me, learning and growing with me.

I love you all.

Thank you Jesus for all the wonderful people in my life. I couldn't have asked for anything more in my life. I love you Jesus!

No comments: