Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wish wish wish!!!

Thanks Shermaine for the reminder...

It's taking me a long time to think...........

1. LIPS - Kbox 360 Karaoke game Check it out!
2. Guitar Heroes World Tour + Drumset!!! Xbox 360 Version Here!
3. Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiii~
4. New Desktop
5. A Norwich Terrier.... Or a West-Highland Terrier... I miss Sky!!! Oh no... =(
6. A non-camera 3G phone! <- that'll be really really useful!
7. Canon Selphy? I dunno if it's gonna be a good thing...
8. An equalizer with digital INPUT capability <- too farfetched but I want it!

I really want number 5..... haix...

I don't know wad else i could wish for...

I wish for you, you, you, you and you to take good care of yourselves.
I wish all my friends will be happy, hopefully blessed by me =P Thru God of course!
I wish there'll be no more lonely valentine's day!!! <- This year it's not!!! Wee~
Wish for friends to be my friends' friends????

Bah... the more I type the more crap comes out... Haha.
Thanks Ben, I love the Arsenal Jersey with my Name and Number on. =D

No comments: