Saturday, March 01, 2008

Going to Brunei...

Stupid idiots do stupid things....

Because of 1 over-zealous person who thinks violence is the way to resolve their problems, the whole bloody organisation in SG is on high alert.

Heads surely rolled and definitely more will start to if they all dun find him fast..

Anywayz... Been super busy preparing for Brunei detachment this days. I've been tasked to be in charged of the technical preps. Of course there are still super huge loads of secondary appointments awaiting for me. I hope I can at least have some peace and quiet over there... 3 weeks withou the penguin.

Gonna pack for the trip soon. Hmmm... If let say you wanna contact me, just SMS or Call from the widget on the right -------------------------------------->

Sent my car for repairs, that's it.... Handicaped for the whole day... I cannot imagine that single trip on the MRT costs $1.70 now!!! It's expensive... That's like 1 liter of petrol! Went out with Kat n Angel yesterday... or rather friday.. we spent the whole day... literally whole day. from lunch to breakfast..

QQ Rice @ Square 2 is pretty cool! Choose a rice, maybe 2. Choose 5 sides and they'll do the rest!. Although it's so called a healthy food but I believe that the CARBO is very high...

Went to watch Meet ther Spartans... Crap show.... I suggest not to watch it in SG or just wait for VCD and watch it with a bunch of bored folks... Although some parts are really funny but most of it are really gross..

Went K, too bad Hui can't join us, if not we'd had a really great time... Zi Qing and Hao Yuan. 2 new friends =) Hard to believe that these days I'd still get to make new friends in such ways, without organisation or common grounds. So there's still hope! haha =P

Super early breakfast @ Xin Wang HK Cafe just beside Citibank near Suntec. OH!!!! The cheesy baked rice is GOOD~ It's those kind of cheese you'd imagine PERFECT on pizzas. Just that I shldn't have ordered the fillet one, the mushroom one shld suit me good.

Went home on the 1st train. What a thing to do... Once in a while you really need to go through humility to further appreciate how blessed we are - right at this point...

No comments: