Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blessed!

Gonna fly home on this coming Wednesday and I feel so blessed.

Within this short 3 weeks or so, I've travelled and explored alot of Brunei. I've practically learnt where's the better foodie places, cheap groceries, fun places to go and I've got God to thank for!

Apart from the RSAF ppl that's so willing to show me around, I've got SQ to show me on the Sundays the places to go and how to go.

Got some great deals too! Bought a few stuffs, laptop RAM, cooler, Ni-MH batts and charger all at low low prices S'pore cannot offer!

Mixed feelings when I'm going back.
Happy coz I'll be returning to all my friends and family, my XBOX and room! I miss my room! All the shopping and hanging out with the gang! Karaoke ESPECIALLY!
Gonna feel sad coz I'll be heading back to a hellhole full of shit waiting for me to clear at work. I'll be leaving this boring i mean peaceful place where work means take your time as long as it's done!

When to Empire - hotel and resort. Grand grand place. I wouldn't mind spending my holiday there. It's far better than Tioman I felt. But kinda expensive. It's really where ALL koreans go for holiday. Tonnes of them! Haha.
So far been to a few places.

Gadong - Orchard Road: LAN Gaming, shopping mall, cinema, food, night market, groceries...
B.S.B - Capital of Brunei: Church, district area, bus interchange, ferry interchange, pork market, shopping center...
Jerudong - Theme Park: Go Karts, Empire Hotel & Resort - Sea Sports, BEST THAI FOOD! etc.
Muara - Hometown!: Aman Center, barber, RBC! X Mall...

Well, Hell of a ride so far. Thank God for this detachment! =)

No comments: