Friday, March 28, 2008

Everyone's everywhere!

Funny how at this stage all of us are everywhere right now. It's a weird feeling coz we're seeing each other almost every week and now it's like everyone's just not in town. I dunno wad u call that feeling... Starts with M, ends with a G? Go figure? Haha.
Let's see. In the beginning of the year....

Caleb's already in Brunei
Kwo is trapped in Tekong island
Cherie's in Aussie for studies
I went Shanghai for holiday
Von and Lazy is in China now too.
Velle, Jon, Maine, QS etc. etc. went to Cambodia for mission.
Soon we're goin to M'sia for a road trip
Velle's goin to bangkok with frens.
I'm in brunei now.
Gonna go Aussie next up, not before Church camp I think...

Everyone's everywhere! Sounds fun. But I'm missing the fun outings every weekends. Stupid jokes trying to outwit each other with lamest and crappiest things we can find in out minds to spit out. Haha. Not to mention the food! We always go to the better foodie places! I miss that really.

Anywayz, here's an update...

Went to Lakiun, we took the Super Puma there! It's not everyday u can be a passenger on a military helicopter. Though it's not my 1st time =x

Had a hell of a ride on the speedboat on the river that leads to the 1000+ steps to nowhere...


Crazy as hell. I actually suggested to climb the towering scafolding on top of the MOUNTAIN!

That was high and I din't really realised until I was near the top and the whole scaldfold started to WOBBLE!!!. Only then did I realised that I've made a big mistake of going up the tallest point within that 40km....

We saw Mt. Kinabalu from there, I didn't dared to snap anymore photos as I carefully scurried down the wobbly thing only to find that each of it's legs are held by ONLY 2 BOLTS!!! 13 storeys high scaldfolding!!! Thank God I didn't fall and die!.

After that my legs were already shaking mad. Back down the 1299 steps.... Wobbling... Took the boat to the waterfall!


It was great! The water's refreshing and we all had shiok time submersing ourselves in the falls. God bless nature! The water was very very relaxing and certainly was a great experience!

Saw that Outward Bound Brunei was on the way, guess it's a tourist spot. Really thank God coz I paid only $7 for this trip, normally it would cost about $150 inclusive of the Helicopter ride. Leave you guys here with the video of the wild boat ride!

No comments: