Monday, April 14, 2008

What the...

2 weeks after I'm back and I'm gonna go off again!

This time for a month... Aussie here I come!!! Kinda sick actually coz I'm the last min stand-in. I'm gonna sound sooooooooo arrogant if I'd explained why I'm going instead of my colleague but truth's the truth! =x

Anywayz, been spending time well back in SG and there's no lack of love here! The very moment I touched down my bros SMSed me, my dad called me. Spent time with the Bros and watched matched as if I was never awayed before. Of coz it's good thing, at least keeps my engine running.

Next day went to eat donuts and chicken wings with the dia-lings =) MJ with the bros.
Went out next day.

Service on sun, went to Gliderz played Blokaus. Went to Katong for dinner, coz I had a super super sore throat, ate linguini while the rest ate laksa. We headed to Cheesecake to chill again, catching up on news and joking as always.

The work week was a breeze! So fast and it's over.

Thurs signed new line. Got free phone. Dad using it now =) Went to Vittles to eat with Kat on Friday, pretty cool. She was in high spirits. Made our way to Night safari. COOL! I love the place. Quite romantic as well =P. Had Ben n Jerry's. Realised that I'm allergic to it!!!

Sat parade was renewing, the sec 1 Boys were quite unfamiliar with me. All the better. They'll be afraid of me! Went to work after that.

Yesterday's kinda routine already. After service went to Gliderz, watched Ratatouile. Went to Popeye's, went to sent the gang home, watched Arsenal lost to Man Utd super unluckyly. Haiz...

So here we are, going to Aussie on 24th May... Til 22nd June... Busy busy busy again... =p

No comments: