Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weird day out...

Hmm... Day off yesterday (monday) and managed to accomplish a number of stuff =)

Early morning recieve Bu's comp. Suppose to fix it up and return end of the day but guess i'll let it ride...

The night b4 was chionging Lost Odyssey... Which made me sick to even think of turing on my X360. Miracle eh? Decided to send my car for an overdued servicing... SO off to Autobacs.

Went to Al-Ameen for Naan. Hmmm... very nice. Went to IMM re-organized my car trunk. Hmm.. Looks better now. But I think still can be improved. Left with vacuuming my interior... Nasty leaves are gonna attract alot of bugs...

Went to pick dia-lings, headed to Suntec visit Gayboy/Chihuahua/Biscuit. Bought naan for him, but ingrateful brat actually ate his dinner already haha. I think i'm doin really well picking up the pieces =) Donuts @ Donut Factory, KT came along, dinner @ Tony Romas. I forgottened that the coleslaw is painfully disgusting.

If you watched ratatouille, the colors of strawberry + cheese would be a nice match and pretty patterns, the colors of the coleslaw is really a splash of rust and iron blue poking at every corner of your head and nostrils. Leaving an antic drenched stale taste in ur mouth. EWWW.

Apart from that, everything's great. Mini kara session for me and dia in the car. The rest of them chatting endlessly. Weird day for a night's out. Seems like a Sunday to me! =)

No comments: