Saturday, February 23, 2008

Almost killed someone...

Those of you who didn't see me in parade today will want to read on....

On my way to school. I was driving off as normally. An ant - a big one. Green in color appeared out of no where on my steering wheel.

What's the most natural human reaction?

I brushed it off... It fell onto my chest and the immediate human reaction is definitely to brush it of again.

By the time I looked up I already ran into a pedal cyclist.....

For the 1st time in my life I understood the words "uncontrollable trembling". Amazingly, I actually swerved the whole car within 2 lanes to make a U-turn and dashed out to his help.

Too late I thought. He's bleeding at the forehead. I almost wanted to cry. I was in FULL-U... I suspect that if it were any of you, you'll probably panic....

Took out my phone, kept asking him if he's ok. He kept saying he's ok and asking me why I didn't see him. I just asked him to lie down and not move. A passerby stopped and helped me wash his blood off.

How bloody hard it is to key 3 numbers on the keypad when your hands can't stop trembling and I'm using a freaking small phone.... 995.

"Hello! Accident on woodlands street 13, head injury, please come NOW! Yes, behind the swimming pool."

Ambulance came in like 7 mins. packed everything in and left me waiting for Traffic Police...

The exact word of how I feel is "un-expressible" in english... Maybe "Sang ko" can bring out a little of the meaning.. TP came. Very glad it's a familliar face....... Immediately my fears were relieved and became into worry...

My poly class chairperson. Traffic Police. Ah....................... Good to have friends.

Made the situation easier to swallow and handle... Directed to Ubi to make a report and take down my statement. Now it all lies with the cyclist... My fate is in the hands of a thai worker...

Thanks Hui for accompanying me. Thanks for being there to try cheering me up. Felt better with you around.

No comments: