Sunday, February 03, 2008

Here's a dedicated post. Adios.

Sometimes liking someone doesn't mean you have to be with the person. I guess as long as he/she is happy and you know it, it'll be just as well.

When we hammer the nails into the wall it hurts. Sorry to hammer any nails. Think I did 1 or 2. I know even when the nails are removed the damage is done. The hole's still there. Forever. There's nothing we can do about that.

Was asked what am I going to do... I asked back, what can I do? I didn't even think about it until I was asked... Why you'd asked? Why....?

You still believe? I think it is. Whatever you believe it should be true. I don't believe that your heart is there. I never believed that. Perhaps another, not there.

Thank God for work, it's coming in loads and hoards and throngs. So it'll take my mind off things.
I just understand how it is.

Bottomline. I understand. Bon Voyage.

No comments: