Monday, February 18, 2008

Many things to update...

Right, so long and soooo much to tell. Where do I start? Hmm...
I guess with the happy stuff 1st!

Righty, good news! I'm visiting Caleb on the 14th March, will be back on the 31st March. If you all need to pass him anything can just pass them on to me. I'll transfer it to him =)

Hmm...


Birthday this year was kinda numb I think.... Coz I didn't had a party, there was no cake and erm, celebrations was a no as well. But I thank God coz I spent my day with gorgeous Kat and Angelia. Kbox in the morning, lunch in cine, shopping @ paragon and far east. Went to Upper Selatar Reservoir, had a good chat with Kat. The scenery was just sooo comfortable and romantic. Ahhh....

Met up with Angelia again to watch Kungfu Dunk. Hilarious!!! What a good movie. Finally a movie that's good in 2008! Sent them home. Dead beat...



Movie screening @ Gliderz. Very bad response. Coz majority of all the youths were at the Singspiration Leader thingy. Can see that Martin was pretty disappointed. But we couldn't help it.

After that we went to eat dinner @ Changi Village. The journey on the way was a pretty engaging one... It reminded me of one of the sermons: "Christians have to literally throw away "being naive" and start "living" in this world so that we can understand how to live as Christians." Couldn't agree more... haiz...

It seems that almost every week we're going to the airport recently. Forsee that March there'll be a huge group not around - Cambodia Mission team, Me, Von & Lizhi. Hmmm...



Ok... Next's up, my Shanghai trip!

Cool place to go, I meant COLD. Total went for 8 days and we've covered 7 places!

Day 1 -> Shanghai: QiPuLu Street, Xiaolongbaos, peanut candies, starbucks & Ramen
Day 2 -> Su Zhou: Girls, scenery, street foods, scenery and more scenery, Han Shan temple
Day 3 -> NanJing: Stones, Girls, scenery, museum, BRIDGE!!! huge huge BRIDGE!
Day 4 -> Wu Xi: Clam, Pearls, Tea, Clay, Teapots, LAKE! Giangtic LAKE!
Day 5 -> Hang Zhou: LAKE! again... Huge lake. Lake ride, Acrobatic "Musical"
Day 6 -> Yi Wu: Nothing.... All the shops closed..... Stayed in hotel to watch TV... zzz
Day 7 -> Xi Hu: Tom Cruise! MI3! Ancient town, scenery, river boat ride! Cool!
Day 8 -> Shanghai: Pearl tower, Shanghai Bund, Home sweet home...

Will post photos here

phew.. long post....

No comments: