Saturday, May 19, 2007

The week

Time after block leave is soooooooo stressful.

Next week's the doomsday for all of us at AETI/AGE... Thurs we're gonna take our final exam which will decide whether we'll go to base or being kicked out of RSAF's regular service.

4 days to study 11 books. Each about 1 to 3 inches thick. You gotta be mad to be able to score 100 for this... Which the last batch had... He's now serving in a super underground section where non of us probably can go...

The tension, stress and fatigue... It just mounts. But I feel to see others like this is even more unbearable. I rather take it myself and not let others be in that position...

The stress of multi-tasking and piles of workload... I don't know... Seeing the ppl around me, I just feel more burdened. Just feel like helping to relieve all of ur workload but then again I'm in shit myself...

At least there's some things that made me felt good. My beloved car!!! Woot. I just love it. No problems for me so far =) Just perhaps that when it's not available for use I'll feel sad. Dunno why, I think I got too used to it =x It's a bad thing I know.. hehe.

Sent it for seats upgrade. Now the interior are BEAUTIFUL! Love it! But I had to sacrifice 2 days of cramming with smelly ppl in the hot and slow bus 90... Felt really demoralised, got car cannot drive. hehe. but nvm, the wait was worthwhile =)

Time to de-stress... Gotta do some shopping, proabably Vivo, I think maybe can go Cheesecake restaurant to slack. If they'd offer single seat tables, I'll be there everyday! Maybe I shld open a cafe just like tat? Hehe... Dream =)

oook.. gotta go slp, if nt I'll miss service again like last week =p

No comments: