Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Update

Hmm... been busy to blog lately... Had been going out lots of time.

Let's start with today!
Today's kinda free and easy. Course is over already, all of us now waiting for final exam, our doomsday is on the 25th this month and I think if we don't study we're gonna flunk real badly.

Sent the car for servicing today after a very bad encounter yesterday... Got the car back and it was wonderful! Left with 2 minor things before I can say the car is complete =)

Went to Ikea for dinner with Rubz, bought some stuff, checked out her comp. Yea, I wanna fix one for myself too =( but then again there's nth wrong with mine now. hehe.


Yesterday...
Woke up kinda late, suprisingly traffic wasn't heavy. Reach sch pretty early. Still had time to chit chat... Really slacked in class.

After work, I was shocked that the central lock wasn't working! Gosh.... I thought my car died on me. Manually unlocked and tried to start the engine. It was den I realised that the battery was dead!!! Ugh...

Tried asking ST ppl if they have a pair of jumpstarters but they all just said no and left... Grrr... at least bother to ask what happened and offer some help lar... Air force personnel so scary meh?

Thank goodness there are friendly ppl in AFS, AE's sgt came over and actually called his dad to bring over a pair of jumpstart cable, started his Matrix and hooked over to my Corolla. Hehehe. Thank God! Battery charged up and rearing to go. What an exciting day. lolz

Reach home fix new hard disk and fresh install of my comp. Now there's lots of old data to transfer waiting for me to do. So sianz.....


Tml's a big day for Ngiam and Fam... They really gotta pass their IPPT. Ngiam still have the rest of the year to earn his SGT, while Fam gotta keep his pay and rank before he post out. this is your 2nd last chance, make it like it's your only one pls...

No comments: