Monday, May 28, 2007

1st day @ SBAB

Driving into the base was so intimidating... I ended up driving against traffic and got my name recorded by the RP... What a bummer for the 1st day...

Anyways, we're now in our OJT period. Guess for another 5 mths... Just zapped the notes for my AWT - another killer test. Supposedly that there are a few guys taking their 6th (SIXTH) attepmt this month!!! Quite scary, saw that it's actually chunks and chunks of information + diagrams...

Think I'll leave that to like 4 mths later? haha.

The base is really huge... I mean really... Can you imagine? I can't tell you exactly but a rough gauge. My house to beng's house, to shermaine's house, to mr. alan's place, to jon's place is just the radius of the base...

Anyways, at least I get to drive my car in the base. Not like AFS gotta park so far outside. Hee. The guys at CTAB had to stay in. Sad man... Regulars staying in... Really crap. Thank God I'm not with them =)

No comments: