Monday, May 28, 2007

Updatingz...

Okie, finally here to update my blog. It's been quite sometime. Well... Been busy.


1st up was busy with my studies at AETI, really really brain-drained.

I didn't get to slp for 2 days just bcoz I had to study all of the topics taught to me for the past 6 mths. It was worth it! I scored 88/100! yea! Thank God for the good results =)


Started to become busy with BB and with e GJ gang =) The "afterwork" life is starting to kick in, I think it'll take some getting used to.

Went to Marina South for kite flying =) Fun


Also went to Marina Pier for dinner at The Riverboat. Spent the day earlier at Ikea for lunch, walked round Ikea, went to Esplanade for Ice Cream @ Haagan Das. Walked City Link. Got the Ghosbuster shirt at HMV.


Now I'm posted to SBAB... Not what I wanted... But I think I can learn from there... Hope so... At least it's very near my house, church and ministry. Maybe it's God's plan. Gonna report to work soon. Hope it's a good environment. =)

No comments: