Friday, May 11, 2007

Day of rest =)

After 2 days of block leave has passed, I finally found some time to do my own things! =D

Was forced to wake up today coz I had to got to TTSH for my eyes checkup. All seems fine, still got 1 last follow up to go thru NEXT YEAR!

Kwo followed me today =) After check up we bought instant sandwiches from the vending machine. I think that machine spoiled coz the sandwiches were scalding hot on the outside but it was rather cool in the middle... Nvm...

Walked thru Sq2, Novena Square and Velocity. Nth much, too early ba. Got some stuff for my car at Home Fix.

Had buddy meal for lunch. After that headed down to Vivo wanted to catch 28 weeks later. Guess what... When we reached the cinema, it was packed full of kids. As in teens. I guess now's exam period, plus it's friday, last day of exams. So we didn't wanted to queue...

Walked ard.. Saw some fun stuff. Went arcade, ate Superdog. Nth special really... I wanted to buy the 2 pigs! 1 black and 1 white. They're so cute!!! Must get! Whaha. Went to Pet Safari, I felt tat the dogs kept in there like tat are not good...

They seemed very lifeless and bored. Though I saw one golden retriever biting its own tail and playing wit itself =D cute man! Saw some gigantic rabbits. Super cute hamsters, I loved the Yellow Puddings, they look like newly born ones. So active in the day too =)

Shopped ard. Legs were tired, started to yawn lots. Hehe, time to go home.

Later on will be BB retreat, dunno what I'll be involved in this time. I also dunno wad I wanna do. I hope God gives me a direction =s No car tml, dad gonna send it to Paya Ubi to change the seats for me =) Yay! hehehe.

okie, signing off!

No comments: