Thursday, November 02, 2006

SITEST Sux...

Here I am at home waiting to go for my medical review... Feel kinda weird to be here around this time coz I'm suppose to be back in camp.

But since I've got medical review, company line decided to let me book out 8am and book in 6pm. So other than having the review I'll have the day off. =)

The past 3 days was bad. 1st up was SITEST = situational test. The test to see if u're OCS/SISPEC caliber. I gotta retake the test again coz the past 3 days i was vomitting like nobody's business....

Please pray for me, I can't eat food, can't drink much and I feel like shit. The worst thing is when I don't eat my gastric comes up again. UGH... So I have to force my self to eat, vomit and deal with the gastric after I empty my stomach again...

MO there told me I needed rest. But coy made me do manual labor by carrying stores, cleaning up equipment... I felt like shit larx... Haiz... I'm beginning to hate army...

Ok, I've never liked it anywayz... OCS/SISPEC seems farfetched for me right now... Not until I've redo the SITEST... I really wonder how the other guys can take it. Maybe I'm just weak...
='''(

No comments: