Sunday, October 29, 2006

6 Weeks to POP

Halfway into BMT...

Life's been ok so far. But after this week I think it's time to cheong again... I'm finding time to recover and balancing with excelling in my BMT...

SIT test coming up tml... 12km route march, whole day of lessons, night missions, slping in basha and no bath for at least 3 days again... Oh yea, there's OC night as well but I don't think the platoon has any plans yet...

Last week was very very short. Booked in on Wed, NO ACTIVITIES!!! The whole bunch of us slacking and havin fun.

Next day morning woke up for breakfast, drew arms and head back for slp until lunch!!!! So slack. After lunch was my favourite training - IMT, individual marksman training. Air Con room, electronic rifle. Sort of like playing game. Fun!

Following day was kinda same as well. Except that instead of slacking in the morning we slacked in the noon.

The worst thing of the week hit me very very sudden. Guard Duty... I had to "volunteer" for guard duty because I lost my rifle during field camp. That means no booking out on sat afternoon... Sadded...

Guard Duty was fun, but damn tiring. Especially the last shift... Duty for 2hrs, rest for 4hrs. Prowling, sentry, prowling, prowling... Nobody will invade Tekong larh!!! Still, SAF 8th core value will be applied here... hehe... Go figure.

So my last duty was 6am to 8am... That leaves me with no time to slp. Rushed back to coy line for bath, packed clothes, rush back to TFT, book out 8:45 fast craft... Ah... 1st time I miss the fast craft. hehe. Even the air at TFT smelt better after that 45mins. LOL

No time for fun & games, thx daddy for picking me up. Came home, ate, slp. Wake up to get ready for book in again. Haiz... Life in the army.... -_-''

Do uphold me in your prayers! I need alot of physical strength. Senior Tech appeals to me more and more each day... I really question if it's God's will. okie, gotta bath and book in le. :(

No comments: