Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Where's my fairytale?

Quite awhile didn't blog le...
It's time to mark things down...

I guess it's time to start considering which direction I'm heading to. The beginning of my very own fairytale & I've to work hard for an happy ending...

Before all that I've been resting for 5 days! Almost 1 work week from Tekong. Woot!
But all good things must end & I'm gonna book in later on...

Today
So I've just came back from Army Market at beach road. Bought my stuffs that I've lost in Field Camp, finally sewed the name tags on my 2 smart 4s. Burger King for lunch. Guess that's pretty much what I've did for today...

Yesterday
Woke up early like around 10am. Played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Stucked at the tank level... I'm not a tankie! hahas. Played FIFA 07. So fun. I love FIFA more each year. Went outing wit Eilleen, Sheena & Thong... Eileen's cousins were sooo noisy. Hahas. Fun. We went Party World. Finally got to see this Jay, get a taste of how he sings... Excellent. hahas. Cao recruit sing song having fun~ LOL

2 Days ago
Section outing!!! Woke up, prep up, head down to cineleisure! Met the guys there, ate our lunch and went to E2Max for DoTA & CS. After that we went to Meridian for Pool, the environment not bad. Cost alittle too ex... But alright ba, coz it's in town. Went home had dinner.

Sunday
Went service. Headaching like crazy... Halfway went toilet to splash water on myself... But I couldn't take it anymore so drove home to slp. After woke up body full of sweat. Feeling alot better. Ate dinner den slp again... Whaha pigz out.

Sat
Played DoTA online. Kena owned :( Played alot of FIFA 07, slpt den wake and slpt again... Beng they all just ended Youth Camp meeting. Met up wit them went straight to J8, eat Cartel. Oreo Milkshake is DAMN NICE!!! Go walk walk... So sianz. No mj to play, nth nice to do, end up shopping for clothes. Giodano Dry Fit polo T only $10 each! So nice... When home play abit of DoTA...

Bookout day!
Went to BK Yishun 10 eat lunch. Wanted to look for Life Bookshop at Northpoint but close down liao, was told that it was long ago... -_-'' Reached home about 4:30pm... Took a nap, played some games. Went out for massage... Section mates sabo me oredered "special" service for me... OH MY GOSH!!! Wad the heck... Reject and reject... end up everyone had a great laugh.... Went CCK to eat supper...

Whew! This 5 days really did accomplished quite alot. But lack of a little MJ and soccer. If not it'll be really great! It's ok, next time around :) 6th Dec will come real soon :) I'm lovin it~ SAF will give me a nice Xmas present - my posting results.

I really hope I'll qualify for OCS, then I'll be given the pilot/C3/fighter contract to sign. If not I'll take up the Senior Tech's contract... Hmm... My fairytale in the making... I wan a happy ending :)

No comments: