Saturday, October 07, 2006

1 month has passed...

Ok, it's really bad...

1 month, not much progress... 2 months + 1 week to go, next week will be my field camp. No booking out.

Never did I expected that we'd become like this... Never...

LTC David Lim stepped down, LTC Loong takes over for BMTC Sch 1. There was a COC parade & I'm in it! Initially when they were choosing I prayed really hard that I won't get selected. But yea, drill was my strong point so wad the heck...

Irritating when you know you have to rehearse and rehearse in the hot hot sun yet your bunk mates who are weaker in drill have to "bo bian" stay in their bunk to do "area cleaning"... BUT! The good news came when we went to our 1st Grenade Assualt Course.

OC: "All COC personnels fall in... After this, you fellows will go for a canteen break..."
We: "Yeah!!!!!!! Thank you SIR!!!"
OC: "I know it's unfair for you guys who are good in drill to practise for so hard yet your weaker bunk mates can stay in their bunk enjoying their long admin time... But, I got my limitations... One of these days you will book out 1 day early...."
We: "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!"

Hahas. How fun...
Oh yea, I passed my air force interview. I really had to thank God for that. It was damn scary... Very very very very scary. There's nothing you can hide from them. They have ALL your records, what you've done, how well you did from PSLE to Diploma, what CCA, religion etc.

Really thank God, I chosed to place God 1st & indeed He delievered me.
"So if God calls you to go to Africa would you throw away your chance to be in the air force?"
"If you are serving your contract midway and God tells you this is not your calling?"

Well, God's 1st. But since I've decided, I'll honor my contract and leave after that... I just hope it's God's will.

No comments: