Saturday, November 18, 2006

Livin in circles...

Life is a cycle... I hate going tru the motion having to wake up everyday and do the same bloody stuffs... It's even worst if u're in NS or BMT rather... And then you'll hear this guy starts whining abt how NS sux or life sux coz he's in BMT...

Cycles.. I want, need, wish to live out of them...

I'm sorry if I've scared you... Sorry if I sound desperate but I'm not... I don't wish to lose a friend especially such a good friend. But it's not up to me to decide is it? I've already screwed it up i guess...

I hate cycles.. I don't want to live them... No wake up in the morning at 0530 EVERYDAY... no 0545 breakfasts.... I don't wan any... No feeling of missing of people during admin time... I don't wan to have lunch when I'm not hungry and I don't want to do all thisssss....

"2yrs of army, every male Singaporean have to go through it, get the most out of it..." what's the most? What can I learn in BMT that I've not already know? It's stupid and time wasting.... I want to be out!!!

Thank God it's just 2 more weeks... I'm very looking forward to an afternoon at sentosa, sun, sand, sea. Volleyball, soccer, wadever rides there are to play til evening. Sakae after that... go home take a deep deep slp.. that'll be so great.... 2 more weeks...

I wish it'll come soon. Just finished 16km route march yesterday without problems... Still got 24km... Finished the scariest most fun Live Handgrenade Throw, There's BAC and my dreaded Re-Sitest... =(

Amongst the mids of all this chaos, I've finally found time to do God's work... I really thank God, out of no where I was suddenly sharing the bible wit my platoon mate and telling him about God and Jesus. Amazing, right where I wasn't expecting anything. His name is derrick, gonna get him a bible wit another Christian who is his bunk mate. Pray for him.

Wish me luck, wish me well... Pray for me most importantly for the coming 2 weeks and my posting results... Thx

No comments: